Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Peace Star Village


Merry Christmas!  I hope you have had a wonderful and relaxing day.

I'm sharing one last Christmas card with you today.  This card would be great for those times when you need to make 25 Christmas cards in a hurry. I started with a white card base and I added a layer of dark blue cardstock. I cut out the Winter Neighborhood Border (Cheery Lynn Designs) with white cardstock and then I stamped the sentiment from Christmas Sentiments (Impression Obsession) right onto the snowy mound under the houses.

I pulled out the Squeezed Lemonade distress ink, swiped some white cardstock pieces directly across the ink pad and let them dry. After cutting my yellow pieces down to fit, I adhered them behind the houses so they look like they all have their lights on.

I applied some Joy foam pads behind the winter border and adhered it to my dark blue cardstock. Then I cut out the smaller star from the Star of Wonder die set and adhered it above my winter wonderland border.  I love making clean and simple cards like these.  This card is perfect for mailing with just one first class stamp.

As always, you can use this code, Holly-10, when you shop at Classy Cards 'n Such.  There are tons of dies, stamps, papers, glitters, and other accessories for all your stamping and scrapbooking needs.  Merry Christmas!!!



1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely, like you said, a good one to make multiples of. I like how you swiped the ink to make the lights on the houses.