Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tiny Matters


Happy Sunday!  I created this card last night and I thought I'd share it with y'all.  There is a Peep of the Week challenge over on the Power Poppy blog, and I'm entering this card into that challenge.  I was so thrilled to be named a Peep of the Week this past Friday, and I hope to be named again!  :-)

This card is a bit unusual for the Power Poppy challenge as there is no coloring and I didn't stamp any flowers on this card.  I used this beautiful sentiment from Power Poppy's Good Thinking: Renewal stamp set with some patterned papers and a handmade flower from my Cheery Lynn Designs dies.  I just love this sentiment and I didn't want to get too fussy with my card.

If you have some Power Poppy stamps, ink them up and play in the challenge with me!  :-)  Enjoy your Sunday!


6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

So sweet and pretty. I like how you focused on the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy this week.

ChristineCreations said...

Oh this is lovely Holly. You made the sentiment shine! Thanks for playing along with us again this week at Power Poppy!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

One of my favorite Power Poppy sentiments!! Love your sweet little flower and seam binding ribbon too! Beautiful! So glad you joined us this week at Power Poppy!

Julie Koerber said...

Oh Holly! What a clean and classy creation you've got going here! I love the color combo and that sweet little flower setting off your creation in a charming way! :-)

Leslie Miller said...

This big beautiful sentiment is so lovely all by itself, but your card design really sets it off. I like your little flower and scrunchy bow, too!

Allison Cope said...

Your card ROCKS Holly! I love a card with just a sentiment focal point and girl... you pulled it off beautifully!!! Love this! Thanks for joining our Peep of the Week challenge over at Power Poppy!