Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Sunflower Smiles



I'm back again today with another Falliday Fest card to share with y'all.  Patty has a very unique challenge up on SCS today which is part inspiration challenge, part color challenge, and part cooking/recipe challenge.  You'll have to read all about it HERE.

I colored this beautiful sunflower from Power Poppy with my Prismacolor Premiere pencils.  (I looooooooooove those Power Poppy stamps!!!)  I had a lot of fun keeping with the theme of the ingredients for apple pie - green and red apples, vanilla, brown sugar, and cinnamon.  These ingredients translated into the colors I used on my card.  For a fun little touch of whimsy, I added some sequins here and there.

Come play in the Falliday Fest challenges with us!  Tomorrow is the last day, so hurry on over and check out the challenges HERE.  Happy Friday!

Stamps:
In Praise of Sunflowers - Power Poppy
Prairie Cheer (sentiment) - Power Poppy

Paper:
Chocolate Chip, Strathmore Bristol Bright White from Paper Temptress
Sugar Hill dp from Farm House

Other:
sequins, sheer brown ribbon, Prismacolor Premiere pencils





No comments: