Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Love You Always


Hi everyone!  Are you ready for some Valentine cards??  LOL  I have several Valentine cards ready, and I'm sharing this one with you today.  This one can actually be used as a Valentine card or an anniversary card.

I stamped this floral frame from Art Neko onto some white cardstock.  You can position the flowers on any side.  The most common way to use this frame is to have the flowers at the bottom, but I wanted to try something different, so I put the flowers on the left side.  I then stamped the sentiment inside the frame.  Both of these stamps are from the A405 Valentine and Love Stamps sheet from Art Neko.

I had some of this red and white polka dot paper in my Art Neko stash, and I thought it looked great as a background to this white frame.  This paper is actually part of a special bundle from Art Neko called Santa and Papers.  This bundle includes this paper, a fun snowman paper, and a Santa stamp.  I love being able to use things like Christmas paper on non-Christmas cards.  :-)

I cut out the floral frame and adhered it to the polka dot paper, but the flowers needed a little something extra for that "oomph."  So I added some red rhinestones to the centers and that really brought the flowers to life.

Are you inspired to work on your Valentine's cards??  Go shopping at Art Neko and enter in "Valentine" in the search box.  You'll see a ton of stamps and papers that will be perfect for your project!


1 comment:

madameplushbottom said...

Ooooh Who doesn't love a red polka dot print? And that greeting is lovely. Great card, Holly. XOX Meg