Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

CAS434 Gold Birthday Balloons



Howdy!  Did you enjoy your weekend!  I ended up making more chocolate zucchini bread and our first batch of salsa with the first tomatoes from the garden.  Mmmmm..........

There is a new CAS434 challenge up over on SCS today.  Kia wants us to use balloons and have some sparkle on our clean and simple cards.  I cut some balloons out of gold glitter paper and adhered them to a Dapper Denim card base.  I drew the strings with a white gel pen and then added the die cut sentiment.

All these dies are from Frantic Stamper.  I used the Big Balloons and the Brush Script Happy Birthday sets.  I love how they are the perfect size for using on A2 cards.  :-)

I hope you have a wonderful week!  I will have an Art Neko card to share with you in a couple of days, so come on back and visit with me again.


No comments: